Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School and Nerves......

I've been working on Back to School clothes for Fall. Here is little Stella modeling one of my Twirl Skirts. I thought the colors were fun and she of course looks adorable!
I'm feeling like I'm under pressure. My friend Margo @ Smiling Mad and I have decided to set up a table at our local Holiday Arts & Crafts Festival. I know I have until Nov. but I really need to pump out some outfits to sell. This will be my first time selling locally and I'm a little nervous. Hope it all goes well. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Joshua Holland said...

Very cute! I love your (my) little model!

Christy Peake said...

She's ADORABLE and what an awesome skirt. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll.

Anonymous said...

Very cute set!

Good luck with the craft fair. I have not been brave enough to try but am thinking of doing a small holiday market this year.

Anonymous said...

That is such an adorable skirt. Do you make them?

Jennifer Paganelli said...

love your blog love your ideas..Jennifer